Estimated Arrival: *ETA to USA Only. Shipping times may vary based on items(s). Live chat us or call for specifics on your item.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping / Returns. All The Time.
Summit Appliance Wine Cooler SWC6GBLTB
- Commercially approved and CalCode Compliant
- European built wine cellar designed for safe storage with elegant display
- Factory installed lock offers security you can count on
- Glass door offers full view of stored collection
- Ideally sized at counter height with a 24” footprint
- Professional towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel
Summit’s SWC6G Series features European designed glass door wine cellars approved for commercial use, with quality construction for long-term storage of white wine.
The counter height SWC6GBLTB is conveniently sized at just under 24" wide for an easy fit in tight settings, with a fully finished black cabinet for freestanding use and an aluminum trimmed glass door for a stylish and sleek display. A curved towel bar handle adds a touch of modern style and a factory installed lock offers keyed security.
Inside, the SWC6GBLTB includes adjustable scalloped shelves perfectly designed to hold bottles in place. Optimal illumination is available with the rocker switch light. Automatic defrost keeps maintenance to a minimum while the unique “hidden” evaporator makes cleanup a snap.
With a reliable performance and clean style, the SWC6GBLTB is ideal for storing the finest wine collection in any commercial or residential setting.
NOTE: These models are designed primarily for white wine storage but can be upgraded with a digital thermostat to accommodate red wine temperatures.
|Height of Cabinet||33.5" (85 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||115.0 lbs. (52 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.67 oz.|
|High Side PSI||124.0|
|Low Side PSI||30.0|
|Interior Height 1||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Condensor Location||Rear of Unit|
Summit Commercial Products warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase and will cover the cost of parts and labor during that time. For a period of five (5) years they will cover the cost of parts on the compressor, labor not included.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
Free Shipping: All purchases we ship for Free anywhere within the Continental USA.
Family Business: Outdoor Kitchen Connection is a family owned and operated business with a passion for outdoor cooking and lifestyle. Every single customer matters to us. We treat you like we would treat our own family.
No Sales Tax: You do not pay any sales tax on purchases (unless delivered to our home state of Texas).
Lowest Price Guarantee: If you find any product cheaper elsewhere, we will beat it. (Must be from approved authorized dealer and provide link).
Excellent Customer Service: From the moment you first contact us we will offer you the very best advice and service to find the item you need at the price that suits you.
Brand Names: At Outdoor Kitchen Connection we offer all the Top Name Brands. We are authorized dealers for all of the products and brands we carry. We are always able to offer our customers the highest and best quality Outdoor Kitchens including grills, Islands, Storage Pieces with door access, Outdoor Refrigeration, Fire pits and Fire Pit Tables, or outdoor furniture for their particular needs and budget. Call us today and we will be delighted to be of service.
Outdoor Kitchen Connection offers FREE Shipping on all purchases anywhere in the continental USA (lower 48 U.S. states).
Items are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping times may vary based on the product(s) and manufacturer lead time and depending on the final destination. All items are delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS or by a reputable Freight Carrier.
- Shipping Dimensions over 50” Wide or 100 lbs will be shipped via Freight Carrier the carrier will contact you to arrange delivery time.
- Items below 50” Wide & 100 lbs will be shipped via UPS or FedEx small package.
- Freight Shipments are Curbside Delivery in a residential area. You may/will need assistance to move the package indoors or you might unbox the shipment and carry each piece inside individually. Some drivers will assist in getting a shipment into a garage or carport but not required to do so. If you require Inside Delivery, please notify us at the time of placing your order. E-Mail: email@example.com (additional fee applies for Inside Delivery).
- Please inspect carefully the carton and contents of your product when it arrives. If the product is damaged, document it on the driver's delivery receipt and contact us immediately (E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 24 hours from delivery time. We cannot accept responsibility for a damaged shipment if it is not noted as such on the driver's delivery receipt. Damage must be noted at the time of delivery.
*All Order Cancellations Must Be Done 24 Hrs After Placing Order - After that period the Return Policy takes effect.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.